Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

8/15/2014

Life lately


Tadaa! Project completed! Our new balcony with a chill out lounge it done! 
Now the team decoration (me) is in full swing!
I went to a night event in duesseldorf with dj and the perfect after work atmosphere!  Can't it be always be summer?
Girls night with sunset are the best!

And lately I receive a lot of love from my puppy 😊 shower included 


And last but not least! Shoe mania! Ordered some shoes on zalando.de which is similar to zappos.com in the US.
Gosh it was hard to decide which ones to keep. But the ones I am wearing and the black/white ones won a spot in my shoe shelf! 

Heading to the beach in the Netherlands again this weekend to see my boyfriend! It's been a long week without him 😉
Hugs! Taty

No comments:

Post a Comment